At Alterra Mountain Company, we strive to give every guest an unforgettable experience during their visit at our resorts. It’s our mission to promote an inclusive environment where all guests can enjoy their experience to the fullest.
If you experience difficulty accessing content on any of the following websites, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
www.bigbearmountainresort.com, https://www.junemountain.com, www.thevillagelodgemammoth.com, www.thevillagelodgemammoth.com, www.juniperspringsmammoth.com, www.mammothmountain.com, www.themammothmountaininn.com, www.tamaracklodge.com/, www.mammothresorts.com, http://squawalpine.com/, www.deervalley.com, www.steamboat.com, my.steamboat.com, steamboatgrand.com, www.stratton.com, venturevermont.com, blog.stratton.com, www.snowshoemtn.com, visit.snowshoemtn.com/mountain-rules/, snowshoerad.com, www.tremblant.ca, www.tongalumina.ca, www.lessuitestremblant.com, promo.tremblant.ca, groups.tremblant.ca, livetremblant.com, vivretremblant.com, tremblantwebcams.com, www.winterparkresort.com, shop.quicktrax.com, blog.winterparkresort.com, www.trestlebikepark.com, visit.winterparkresort.com/Groups, www.epicsingletrack.com, store.winterparkresort.com, www.canadianmountainholidays.com, arrowlaketavern.com, www.alpineaerotech.com, www.honuakai.com, www.kachinaaviation.com, www.ikonpass.com, www.alterramtnco.com, alerts.quicktrax.com, epc.alterramtnco.com, www.mtnfeed.com, print.quicktrax.com, skicolorado.com, themaxpass.com, or bridgestreetskihaus.com.
WEB SITE INFORMATION
This site will work with most browsers and screen sizes. It will work best with Internet Explorer 8.0 or Firefox 4.0 with all features enabled on a current monitor with the display width set to 1200 pixels. The site design works on a high colour contrast scale for textual elements over a background. If you are still having issues reading our site we recommend using Google Chrome with the ChromeVis extension installed. If the font size adjuster fails to work with your current browser you can adjust your font size settings within your browser’s options. For example:
In the View menu, choose Zoom.
In the Zoom sub-menu, choose Zoom In or Zoom Out. If you only want the text size to change, choose Zoom Text Only so that it is checked.
Microsoft® Internet Explorer®:
In the View menu, choose Text Size.
In the Text Size sub-menu, choose the desired size.
Click on the wrench in the top right hand corner of your browser window
In the Zoom sub-menu, adjust your zoom size
In the View menu, choose either Zoom In or Zoom Out.
PDF files require the free Adobe® Reader® for viewing. Complete steps 1 and 2 and click “download”. PDF files posted on or after October 15, 2004, require Adobe Reader 6 or later.
If you are using an older computer that cannot support Adobe Reader 6 or later, or you are on a computer that does not allow you to install Adobe Reader:
- Right-click (PC) or option-click (Mac) the file name.
- Choose Copy Link Location (Firefox), Copy Shortcut (Internet Explorer) or Copy Link (Safari).
- Go to Adobe’s Online conversion tools for Adobe PDF documents web page.
- Follow the instructions on that page to view a web page (HTML) or text copy of the PDF file.
If a PDF file won’t open, try these troubleshooting techniques:
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader 6 or later. If you don’t, download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website.
- If you are using an Apple Macintosh, try opening the file in both Acrobat Reader and OS X Preview.
We regret that we cannot support other third-party PDF readers. If you are using a program other than Adobe Reader and the PDF does not open properly, please try reading the program with Adobe Reader.
If you have both Adobe Reader and an older full version of Adobe Acrobat® on your computer:
- Close the older full version of Adobe Acrobat if it is open.
- Click your browser’s Back button.
- Right-click the PDF link.
- Select Save target as… or Save link target as…
- Navigate to where you want to save the file, and take note of where you put it.
- Open Adobe Reader 6.
- In the File menu, select Open…
- Navigate to where you saved the file, select it, and click Open.
- The file will open in Adobe Reader 6.
ABOUT PDF ACCESSIBILITY
Most PDF files are accessible to people with low vision (using the zoom feature). They are produced using Adobe Acrobat 6 or later.