Alterra Mountain Company is a community of 15 iconic year-round destinations, including the world’s largest heli-ski operation. The company owns and operates a range of recreation, hospitality, real-estate development, food and beverage, and retail businesses.
We are one company of many unique brands building a global mountain community.
In addition to building a rewarding career connected to our unique mountain communities, eligible Alterra Mountain Company employees❆ may receive the following perks and benefits:
- Free Ikon Base Pass for all eligible employees, with additional free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) and Paid Time Off (PTO) policies for eligible employees to rest, relax, and recharge.
- Alterra Extended COVID Leave (AECL) Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, rental cars, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, critical illness, Employee Assistance Program, and more for eligible employees.
- Retirement plans with generous company match for eligible employees.
- Discounted tuition with partner online universities for all Alterra Mountain Company employees to further their education.
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees.
❆ Benefit eligibility varies by job classification and work location. The benefits listed above are not intended to guarantee benefit eligibility, and are for illustrative purposes only. Alterra Mountain Company and its affiliates reserve the right to adjust benefits programs at any time to reflect the changing needs of our business.
AUTHENTICITY | PASSION | COMMUNITY | INNOVATION | ADVENTURE
We’re a communityFrom our partners to our employees and the customers they inspire, we’re in this together.
We’re passionateWe love what we do. Our love of the alpine experience informs and unites us in everything that we do.
We are mountain expertsDelivering more than 23,000 acres of skiable terrain, plus 12 heli-ski lodges. If it’s in the mountains, it’s our business.
We are mountain peopleSummer’s switchbacks to winter’s fresh tracks. We are individuals with a shared heart and soul of the mountains.
- We appreciate effort but value performance.
- We build relationships by acting with integrity.
- We communicate and make decisions by collaboration.
- We protect our environment to ensure our future.
- We have fun doing what we do.
WORK WITH US
BEYOND THE SNOW BLOG
Hillary K. – Ticket Supervisor / Golf Manager at Stratton Mountain Read More
Jennifer M. – Lead Electrician at Crystal Mountain Read More
Casey H. – Lift Maintenance Manager at Solitude Read More
Jimena M. – HR Specialist at Snowshoe Mountain Read More